Thursday, February 3, 2011

Smoke trails

I recently purchased a fantastic photography book from Amazon called 'Camera Creative' and have been pouring over it almost nonstop! I have a terrible habit of collecting books on my favorite topics and just reading them over and over but never actually putting the information to practice. But, as I have not been able to leave my house I decided to take some photos. The first project was taking pictures of smoke, which turned out to be amazingly easy and I ended up with some great results, I'm so hooked! A wee bit of editing was required. I try to avoid that in my photos but you really can't with these, mostly all I did was darken up my background and reverse the colors, and presto! Instant eye candy! I have no idea what I'll do with these, but it was soooo fun to take!




No comments:

Post a Comment